outfit of the day: pink lace


Today's outfit was inspired by our very own Kelsey!  We went shopping together and almost had to arm wrestle over who would get to buy this dress.  Though in the end, we decided to both buy it.  So yet again we find ourselves with the same article of clothing, in different colours.  


Kelsey bought this pocket watch necklace for me for Christmas, and it continues to be one of my favourite accessories.  It is so cute and vintage looking, and I always have the time close at hand.


I absolutely love the POP of colour this dress has.  It makes such a fun summer outfit.  Perfect for a walk on the beach or chilling at the park with friends.


Though this was a very Kelsey-esque outfit, I definitely added my own flair!  (with moustaches of course)


You may recognize this jacket from Kelsey's "a jean jacket crush" post.  I have been secretly envying her jacket, so when we went to American Eagle I just had to get one for myself!  Both the jacket and the dress are from American Eagle, surprisingly one of my favourite stores to shop at (though I often frequent the sales rack).


Again, a big thank you to Kelsey for taking and editing these photos for me!  She is such a champ.

p.s.  jordyn ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment