weekly wrap-up : thanksgiving

This week has been so wonderfully full of beautiful autumn things. Changing leaves, good food, getting together with family, and celebrating thanksgiving with a heart so full it could burst.  
Caleb & I just recently also moved to a new place so in honour of all the good memories spent at our first apartment, we went to our favourite diner (which was literally right behind our place!) and enjoyed a delicious brunch of eggs benny and reminisced over the past year of marriage =] We have just so much to be thankful for, God has been so good & faithful to us! 

We had an absolute blast hanging out with family for Thanksgiving... this is my sister-in-law and I being "each other"... yeah. We're awesome.

I also got new glasses! & hung out with two of my favourite boys =] my man & my bro.... aaaaand, yes, that's my sister again, creepin' on us. Bahahah! Seriously, so freaky.

& in the spirit of Thanksgiving, we ate and ate and ate and ATE soooo much delicious food! 

And then we ate s'more....hehe, see what I did there? 

We absolutely loved our time with family & had a blast with our nephews!
This is Caleb with his little "mini-me", Malakai. Aren't they cute?!

It's been a beautiful week and I'm feeling particularly blessed & thankful for all the wonderful things in my life. However, I'm still struck by how this attitude isn't always present in my every-day life and I desire for this to change... I need to be aware of how much I have, how wonderfully blessed I am, and that all I have is a very precious gift that needs to be treasured! 

What are you thankful for this thanksgiving? =]

p.s. ♥ clara

0 comments:

Post a Comment