diy: "what does the fox say?" sharpie mug

I won't lie... I am seriously in love with the music video, "What Does the Fox Say." I know, it drives some of you crazy, but really, it is hilarious, random, catchy, and totally witty. I can't stop watching it and I might be a little obsessed, which is why I made a mug out of it! 

And if you don't like the song, I'm hoping you'll at least love this mug.
Cause I think its seriously cute and love how mine turned out!
What you need:  sharpies & some plain coffee mugs. I thrifted these for 50 cents each and I seriously love the gold rims! It just adds a little something :)

How to make them:  I free-handed the silhouette of the fox onto my mug, but you could also easily print out a silhouette and cut it out to make a stencil! Just draw on whatever silhouette you want on your mug. Also, note that it is very easy to wipe off sharpie marker from your mug before it goes through your oven, so if you make any mistakes, don't worry! Just give it a little scrub and you cant start again.

After you're done drawing, simply stick them in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
For a more in-depth tutorial, check out my movember sharpie mugs from last year!

Note: You do need to hand-wash these mugs as the marker will still scratch off in the dishwasher! 

So any thoughts on what the fox actually does say? ;)

p.s. ♥ clara


0 comments:

Post a Comment