outfit post: plaid over a chambray dress


This outfit was definitely inspired by the plaid shirt over wedding dress fad that's been going around pinterest for a while now.  I think it's beautiful and quirky, and perfect for a farm girl getting married.  I chose to layer a classic red and black plaid shirt over a chambray and lace dress.  I loved the contrast of the lacy, feminine dress with the cozy, farm girl plaid!  Knee high socks and boots were added to keep me a bit warmer, and helped make this outfit perfect for  Fall!

The apples surrounding me are the last apples we have in the field, and are a late variety of Pink Lady apples.  They're just about ready to pick...finally!  Although they did provide a lovely backdrop for these photos.

dress: dynamite // plaid: anchor blue // knee highs: roots // boots: walmart












p.s. ♥ kelsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment