a one year celebration...


I can't believe this, but today marks mine & Caleb's one-year anniversary!
I feel soo incredibly blessed to be married to him & we have had a wonderful year together and are looking forward to many MANY more years to come!

To celebrate, I thought I'd share some wedding memories with you all =) Enjoy!




...do you see the lovely miss Kelsey, who was one of my lovely bridesmaids? & Jordyn is hiding in the crowd as our videographer! Love those girls so much!

This is a Korean wedding tradition where the mother-in-law of the bride throws dried figs at the bride. However many figs she catches in her sleeve is supposed to be the number of children the couple will have! Can you tell that my new mama is absolutely ecstatic about this?! =)



...some details of thrifted & diy projects


 & lastly, some portraits done for us by Caleb's sister (Petara Panabaker)


Isn't my man just soooo handsome? I mean, I know I'm a little biased, but still... he's just so dreamy =)


I am seriously so blessed to be sharing my life with this wonderful, handsome, God-fearing man. I absolutely adore & love this man and am proud beyond words to be his wife. 

Isn't he wonderful? For our one-year, he set up our tent, strung it with lights, and we had a wonderul supper with chocolate fondue for dessert! Exactly my kind of romance =) It was a perfect way to celebrate!

Happy one-year anniversary, my dear. 

ps: clara ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment