weekly wrap-up : discovering the arts


A couple weeks ago, my husband and I decided to treat ourselves to a wonderful new housewarming gift: a Crosley record player! We got so excited that we've been decorating our place while listening to Christmas carols on it =] It's definitely become one of my favourite pieces of "furniture" in our place!
Despite buying a record player, I couldn't help but purchase this CD by Of Monsters and Men...love these guys! 
We also had the pleasure of going to watch a dear friend of mine in this deeply moving and challenging play: Mad Forest, which is a play about the Romanian Revolution of 1989. If you ever get a chance, I would definitely recommend that you go and watch it!
Caleb and I also went out on some wonderful dates and had these incredible desserts! Tiramisu, carmelized deep fried bananas with gelato, and a delicious pecan walnut tart...mmm.
I participated in Movember by making these lovely DIY sharpie mugs that can be found here...

I also had fun setting up a little jewelry wall in our place with a DIY earring frame and an adorable key necklace holder that was gifted to me from Kelsey!

 & lastly, I've been working hours on a wedding that I shot back in October to finish the photos by this coming week! All in all, it was a week full of the fine arts: soothing music, beautiful acting, delicious foods, jewelry diys, and editing photos. 

Hope your week was as lovely as mine!

p.s. ♥ clara

0 comments:

Post a Comment