outfit post: soft blue button up + top knot love


Now I had a very specific source of inspiration for this outfit....

My Style/Fashion / Ruby red lips (fashion)

  (I even had a scarf picked out as well, and promptly forgot it in my apartment...haha, oops!).

I'm sure many of you have seen this image floating around pinterest, and I've always loved the simplicity of it.   It's casual chic perfected! 

I've been on the lookout for a simple blue button up for quite a while now, and managed scored this blue shirt during a boxing day sale! I instantly knew that this is how I wanted to style it.


It's definitely my new favorite, and I've worn it way too many days in a row already.  hehe.  It's just so soft and comfy, and can easily be dressed up or down.


I found this purse on a ridiculous sale at an Aldo outlet in downtown Van, and ended up nabbing it for 9 bucks...after tax!  I have a lot of medium size purses, and I love that this one is a bit smaller...making it more convenient when you don't want to bring much with you!

shirt: aeo // jeggings: aeo // purse: aldo // wedges: aldo


p.s. ♥ kelsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment