diy: braided wrap bracelet


Now this diy is so ridiculously easy it hurts.  Truly.

So I was in the most amazing craft/costume/fabric store in downtown Van (called Dressew...for you locals!), when I stumbled on the sale section of the cords, trims, etc.  I loved the look and feel of this simple greyish-silver cord, and it was on sale for 20cents/meter!  


To create this braid, I first wrapped the cord around my wrist 6 times (twice for each braid strand), and then I added a few more centimeters on so that I would be able to tie it up.

Then I tied a knot at one end, and then I braided down until I reached the end.  I ended it with a double knot, trimmed one end shorter, and left the other two a bit longer in order to tie it around my wrist.


Then tie around your wrist...and enjoy!


p.s.   kelsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment