outfit post: fall transition: mustard capris to pants

{top: AEO, capris: stiches, sandals: blowfish, cardigan: H&M, boots: blowfish}

I've completely fallen in love with these mustard capris this summer, and they've become such a staple in my wardrobe!  As we (very) slowly move into Fall....I just knew that I couldn't say goodbye to them.  So, I decided that they could easily make the transition if I just rolled them down and tucked them into a boot.  Voila!  Now I can easily continue wearing them through Fall and Winter, which makes me very happy.


This top has been one of my absolute favorites for a couple of years...I just love the creamy colour and delicate lace detail at the top.  I'll be very sad when I finally have to get rid of it!


This cardigan is one of my newest favorites, and I can't wait to be able to pull it out more once the weather cools down a bit.


And my very favorite part about it is the elbow patches!


Although I really am going to miss Summer, I am looking forward to crisp Fall days, leaves changing colours, and pumpkin everything!


p.s.   kelsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment