outfit post : back to fall basics...

This is officially my "back to fall" outfit and had I been going back to school again this fall, it probably would've been my "back to school" look! Mustard, army green, a little bit of lace, an infinity scarf, and boots... really, it's my ideal fall look, and with the crisp weather these days, these wardrobe pieces are becoming essentials! And to make this fall post really awesome, I dragged Caleb into some photos to show off his "fall" outfit (which I obviously picked out for him... *wink*).
But really, who doesn't love a boy in plaid?
my outfit... mustard jacket: anthropologie // lace shirt: anthropologie // 
army green pants: garage // boots: spring // earrings: spring

his outfit... plaid shirt: joe fresh // jeans: winners

& many thanks to the lovely Kirsten Buyer for taking these photos for me! Check out her photography here and give her some love, she's so talented and wonderful :) 

Cheers!

p.s.   clara

0 comments:

Post a Comment