outfit post: mint pants and plum trees

mint pants: stitches // top: dynamite // necklace: foreverxxi // ankle boots: winners // floral belt: wet seal

Let' just say that I'm still totally into the mint pants trend.  I don't even care if it's over or not...I'm so in love.

While I am looking forward to Fall, I really am savouring these last few days of Summer.  It seems we're in the awkward in-between seasons time right now, and the weather just can't seem to make up its mind.  I love the lightness and the soft summery colours of this outfit, and the pants give a little more coverage as the days get a little cooler.  


 

I definitely swooned over this shirt when I saw it on the rack, and the little detail of the single mint button makes it even sweeter!  

And I totally went all out on this top knot.  Yep, there are two braids and a bow involved as well.  Go big or go home, right?






These photos were taken by our plum trees!  I am so unbelievably blessed to live where I do, and I am going to miss our farm dearly when I (finally) move out!  But until then, get ready for many outfit posts taken in fields!

p.s.   kelsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment